Skip to content

General

Thank you for taking an interest in improving ServiceNow.

This UserVoice site has been deprecated and we would recommend that you engage with ServiceNow via the ServiceNow Community site: http://community.servicenow.com/

General

Categories

65 results found

1. Currently, the changes in CI relationships have to be performed manually. I'd like the relationship changes added to the Propose Change functionality.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. We are getting many new Sub recordscreated, frequently because of confusion as to what it is. I have 150+ open records, most of which will need to be "closed - cancelled". Instead of having to work each one individually, I would like the ability to flag multiple records to be actioned at the same time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I can schedule reports, but I can't see when I scheduled them for. Seems simple enough to show what I have submitted thus far.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 4.4. Summary Only reports
    • Overview: With list reports, often the most valuable information (and the point of running the report) is to get the totals information at the end. With very large reports exported to PDF or Excel, the report cuts off before that point.
    • Suggested Change: Allow an override for list reports to exclude details.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Report to see what the search terms are and what the (used) results are.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. If a customer attaches a spreadsheet (with the same fields as the request) to an request, can it automatically update/create requested items? For example, we have an item in our catalog called move multiple people. If a customer fills out the information for 30 people in excel and attaches the spreadsheet, can that spreadsheet be read and then the items added to that opened request as additional requested items?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow any user to flag an article as favorite.
    At least, be able to use the out of the box Label functionality to link it to the knowledge view

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Introduce the ability for the Service Desk to automatically 'attach' any undeliverable emails it receives, back onto the record that sent the original email notification.
    For example: an email notification is sent from an Incident but the email address used is incorrectly constructed (such as the u missing on .au); the Service Desk eventually receives an undeliverable notification which is 'attached' back onto the original INC and therefore notifies the assigned analyst who corrects the email address. At the moment if an email bounces then only administrators of the Service Desk have the ability to view the bounces. - the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. manage several tabs (exemple : have 3 incidents opened on the same time)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. A quote from an article found on the internet. "research indicates that growth will become incrementally more challenging, as much of the 'low-hanging fruit' (i.e. BMC's dissatisfied customers) has already been captured, the limited ITSM market size places a ceiling on the Company's revenue potential, and SaaS alternatives to NOW emerge in the ever-changing ITSM sector."

therefore for service now to continue to prosper, it needs to brance out of the ITSM market sector and perhaps into HR. Every company needs an HR system, but not every company needs an ITSM.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the conditions 'changes from' and 'changes to' to the notification conditions in the notification preferences so that on notifications such as CI affected for a change record, a user can set the condition of 'Approval changes to Approved' instead of 'Approval is Approved'.
    The latter causes multiple updates as any update to the record will send a notification where as if we could limit it to the update where the record 'changed to' approved, we could make that notification more useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Create a Trend Backlog Report for task tables with the capabilty to filter results exactly like any other standard report. The goal is to have a trend chart based on 3 elements :
    - Open tickets by period (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
    - Closed tickets by period (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
    - backlog tickets by period (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)

I know that we already have a custom chart named "Incident Backlog" in ServiceNow but it's too much complicated to adapt this report regarding our customer requirements.

We expect to find all type of chart (backlog report included) in the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want some ideas from the service-now implementer's and developer's, is there any way to have the filter functionality in the timeline page, such that the user can select the data to be presented in the timeline page dynamically?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently, I can put a glide list on my form so that users can select multiple values, but I can not make the glide list field a mandatory field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. If you have built a Custom Chart, there is no simple way to have users select this chart to run. Right now the only option I can see is to create a Application Module that specifically renders that report, or add it to a homepage. Seeing it on the View/Run Report page would be ideal.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be useful to have a feature to archive feedback once it has been reviewed and worked. If delete is used on the feedback, we lose the ability to report on it. Plus leaving feedback on a knowledge article for it entire duration could possibly confuse users as things change within the document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Right now the Report parameters are rendered at the top of the Report when you select the Report. It would be nice to have a View/Run option that simply Runs the report and shows the output. If a user wants to customize the report, then perhaps a UI Action to trigger the Report Parameters to show up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. When you have a scripted Metric Definition, it is often necessary to compare the previous value of the field to the current value. Just like within a business rule you have a Previous Glide Record and a Current Glide Record to compare.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)